Sanford Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of affordable healthcare, genomic medicine, care and services for the elderly, global clinics, research and insurance.
Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 Good Samaritan Society hospitals, 1,525 doctors and more than 200 senior care facilities in 26 states and 10 countries. Sanford Health Media Relations is available 24/7 to work with reporters and members of the media. We will help you coordinate interviews, photos and videos.
How To Reset The Credentials?
After registering on the official My Sanford Chart login portal, you can easily access the portal. If you forgot your login ID and password, you can recover them as follows. Here are the simple and easy steps to recover your My Sanford Chart credentials i.e. H ID number and password.
- Visit the official website at www.mysanfordchart.org.
- First enter your first and last name.
- In the second step, enter your date of birth.
- You will then need to provide your social security number.
- Enter your zip code at the end.
- After providing all the details, click the submit button.
- Access the official My Sanford Chart login at www.mysanfordchart.org.
- First, enter your My Sanford Chart username.
- Enter the last four digits of the social security number.
- Enter your date of birth at the end.
- Click on the Next button.
Once the login reset process is complete, you will receive an email with a new username or password.
For your security, access codes expire after 30 days and are no longer valid after first use. If you need help with your activation code, please email [email protected] or call 1-866-808-5274. After completing the above process, you still cannot reset or retrieve credentials. Then you can contact customer service.